- Customer is has a requirement to Query failed messages from Cloud for Customer web service monitoring view.
- When customer tries to create a new communication arrangement for "Query web service Messages for Monitoring" it's not available in system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- General Settings
- Communication Arrangements
- Use the 'New' button to create a new Communication Arrangement
- you will not find 'Query web service Message for Monitoring'
There is a scoping question dependency to enable this service in system
To enable this service in system active below scoping question
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Edit Project
- Navigate to scoping
- Navigate to Communication and Information Exchange
- Integration with External Applications and Solutions
- Select Integration with SAP ERP or Integration with SAP CRM
- Confirm the changes
Query web service Messages for Monitoring, ALM integration, web service not found , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , Problem