When selecting a Program(s) to be removed from a User's record which would then trigger a background job to be ran, the pop-up window is blank.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - 2H 2020
Reproducing the Issue
The issue is unique to having specific permissions.
- Navigate to Learning Administration > People > Users
- Access a User record which has an assigned Program
- Go to the Programs tab
- Select a Program that has not been completed yet and press the "X" button
- The pop-up window is blank, not allowing the admin to schedule to job to remove the program
This issue has been fixed in 1H 2021 release by our Engineering team.
- Go to System Administration > Security > Role Management
- Find the role that is associated to the admin
- Add the "Edit Library Items" permission
- Apply Changes
Not all roles are the same but in general, this permission is usually the issue. You might need to tweak and test adding/removing permissions to get this to work
LRN-107765, white, blank, screen, missing, program, programs, delete, remove, user, job, background, permission, role , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-USR , User Entity , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , Known Error