- An application error is being received when trying to complete the New Hire Data Review step for the candidate.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as to the instance.
- Proxy as any assignee user for the candidate's NHDR step.
- Go to New Hire Data review tile
- Locate the candidate.
- Complete the NHDR step.
- Error is received upon completion.
- The application error received for candidate was caused by a save draft record from where the Joining Date field had been changed once. This clears out the JobInfo and CompInfo records. This had resulted in the error in trying to submit NHDR.
- Open a support ticket to check the logs in the backend and confirm whether the same error as indicated below is being pulled in the logs:
eo could not found with HRIS element type jobInfo and with id XXX org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier exist
Caused by: org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier exists: [com.successfactors.hris.bean.eo.EmpCompInfoEO#XXX
- If the same cause is found in the logs, checke whether there is a save draft record for the affected candidate in Manage Pending Hires.
- Remove this save draft and complete the NHDR again.
- The error should disappear.
In cases where removing the save draft did not resolve the issue, as script must be requested to be run to mark the saved draft for the candidate as completed.
For support, please see internal note for additional details.
INC0152586, INC0068460, INC0060876, INC0076847, Application error in NHDR, NHDR, Save Draft in MPH, Unblock onboarding candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-COD , Onboardee Data Review , Problem