The Onboarding process object was manually deleted in Manage Data and you are now unable to inactivate / purge the external user created for that particular activity because the external user has the status 'e'.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Data > Process;
- Manually Delete the object;
- Try to purge the external user related to that specific task;
- The purge request will return a result saying that was not possible purge the active user.
Process / Process trigger objects should not be manually deleted since this will not trigger the process for inactivate the external user.
There are two possible resolutions for this problem:
- If you have not deleted the process / process trigger objects, please cancel the Onboarding / Offboarding process and the purge process will work fine;
- If you have already deleted the process / process trigger objects, it will only be possible inactivate the record by running a data base script, in order to execute the script, please provide below information:
- New Hire Name / Email Address;
- User Sys ID of your affected user;
- Written approval in the incident to run the script and change the user status from 'e' to 'd'
Support team - Please refer to our internal notes for more information on how to raise the internal ticket.
purge, inactive, user, d, e, status, manually, manual, deleted, onboarding, 2.0, process, trigger, object , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem