When maintaining Partner Functions in Maintain Business Partner app, the error message: Customer-specific data were not saved due to error CVI_MAPPING 032 occurs.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Maintain Business Partner app.
- Select a business partner.
- Change to Customer role.
- Navigate to the Sales and Distribution area.
- Go to Partner Functions.
- Update any field.
Payment Card details are not maintained correctly.
- Go to Customer (Fin) role.
- Navigate to Payment Transactions Tab.
- Maintain the payment card details correctly or remove the entry which Card Number states is Registration Failed (only has Payment Cards ID but no Card Type).
S4_PC, S/4HANA Cloud, LO-MD-BP, CVI_BDT_ADAPTER050, Partner Functions, maintain, business partner, customer, Customer-specific, data, CVI_MAPPING 032 , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem