You are trying to confirm a Pick Task partially using the web service ManageSiteLogisticsTaskIn (II_MANAGE_SLT_IN). However, when you consume the Request payload (XML), you get a response which suggest that the Warehouse Task (Site Logistics Task) has been "Saved successfully". When you check the Task in the system, you see the change did not reach the document.
You also cannot find any error with the structure and integrity of your XML payload.
SAP Business ByDesign
You have not scoped Automatic Identification in your Business Configuration. Internally, the web service ManageSiteLogisticsTaskIn works and post the modification via Barcodes.
Therefore, you need to scope Automatic Identification Business Option for web service ManageSiteLogisticsTaskIn to work. To scope the Automatic Identification, please do as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation Project or the relevant Implementation Project.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Click Next until you arrive at '3 Scoping'.
- Expand the Scoping Element 'Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics'.
- Expand the Element 'Task Management and Automation'.
- You can see the Element 'Automatic Identification' is not scoped.
- Please scope the element and save your changes.
You may also want to scope 'Mobile Devices' if it is also not scoped.
Barcode, II_MANAGE_SLT_IN, Saved Successfully, II_QUERY_SLT_IN, web service , KBA , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , Problem