Total Negotiated Value of an opportunity is not updating after the line item status is changed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales workcenter.
- Go to Opportunities view.
- Open opportunity ABC (ABC represents the opportunity ID).
- Go to Products facet.
- Add product line items.
- The Total Negotiated Value is updated accordingly.
- Once a line item is set to status such as 'Stopped' or 'Lost', the Total Negotiated Value remains the same, but you expect that the value of the item would be discounted.
The flag Reduced Total Negotiate Value is not set for the selected status/reason for rejection.
You need to maintain reason for rejection for the status following the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the current project.
- Go to the Fine Tuning.
- Open the activity Opportunities.
For Standard Status follow the below steps:
- Open Maintain Reasons.
- For the relevant reasons flag the option Reduce Total Negotiated Value.
For Custom Status follow the below steps:
- Open Maintain Custom Status.
- For the relevant status flag the option Reduce Total Negotiated Value.
Opportunity, Total Negotiated Value, Sales , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To