Forward to provider failed; invalid application area Internal IT Support and Save failed.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the ByD tenant.
- Go to Application User and Management work center.
- Go to Incidents view.
- Select the Incident which you want to send incident to SAP Support.
- Set the Action Feild to "Send to Provider".
- Select the Application Area "Internal IT Support".
- Click on Add & add a "Note for Provider".
- Click on Save.
- You will get an error message as shown in below screenshot:
Application Area "Internal IT Support" is purely for the customers for internal purpose where you can use this Application Area within your Organization for Internal Incident Management.
With the new Enhancements in the SAP Business ByDesign(ByD), In the Incidents Edit screen we have introduced new field called “Application Area”, By selecting the application area your incident is directly sent to the correct SAP expert support team, hence this enhancement will considerably help to reduce the processing time of your incident.
While sending the Incident to SAP Support you must chose the Application Area other than "Internal IT Support".
Internal IT Support, Application Area, Send to Provider, Send Incident to SAP. , KBA , AP-LM-AM-INC , Incident-Uis , Problem