- FO/GO objects are not getting displayed as filters on RCM Career Site
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login To Bizx
- Enable the standard the FO/GO objects under "Internal and External Search Settings".
- Go to Manage recruiting site >> Default Site
No object fields are getting displayed in the career site.
The cause of the issue is that the version of Career site is very old. The same can be determined while you search for Jobs below UI will be displayed.
So career site is displayed in old versions.
- Go to Provisioning
- Go to Company settings
- Enable the options Enhanced Job Search UI , Enable Multi-language Job Search , Enable Default Search to All Languages , Enable Radial Job Search
Internal and External search settings, FO/GO objects filters , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem