- Creating a new report off of BEX and HANA data source doesn't show list of connections but gives below error:
- while trying to invoke the method com.crystaldecisions.sdk.properties.IProperty.getValue() of a null object loaded from field com.businessobjects.mds.repository.cms.SdkBipInfoObject$SdkBipInfoObjectProperty.property of an object loaded from local variable 'this'.
- No issue creating repots off of other data sources.
- No issue accessing BW connections and cube from AOLAP.
- Able to see all connections while creating webi report off of bex query and HANA datasource from Webi Rich Client.
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 (BI 4.2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 (BI 4.3)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.