visualizations/charts are misaligned and cut off at the default 100% zoom setting in Chrome.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.5.3
Reproducing the Issue
Open a story with charts and change the zoom to 100%
- The widget had been configured with fixed font sizes for the secondary values and label.
- When this happens, it essentially means that all chart elements (including the primary) need to retain the fixed font size that rendered with at the time.
- When a widget is created, the default font size means that you can dynamically resize the widget and text size will dynamic change.
In order to get the widget to automatically re-size:
- Select the entire widget and open the Styling Panel
- Click on 'reset' button in Font section (this will force reset the text settings and ensure that they are cleared to be automatically sizable now)
It is not necessary to recreate the widget.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES-COR , SAC Core story functionality - widgets, geo, design, etc , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem