- Employee Profile fields, such as Title or Employee ID, may appear blank or incorrect within an Employee Profile block (in People Profile) after an employee is hired.
- This issue can occur if the employee is hired through Recruiting Management (RCM) to Employee Central
- The Employee Profile fields are currectly updated by running a full HRIS Sync
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- People Profile
EC, EP, RCM, sm-mapping, hris sync, employeeID, title, hire , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.