You notice that, when selecting the checkbox Create Service Order during the Move In process for a premise or customer, a Service Request Ticket is not created in the system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Utilities work center.
- Navigate to either Premises or Customers work center view.
- Open any record.
- Click Move In.
- Fill in all details and proceed until you reach step 2 - Services.
- Select the checkbox Create Service Order.
- Proceed in the Move In process and finish it.
- See that a Service Request Ticket was not created, as per the checkbox selection.
The checkbox Create Service Order is used to create a service order in ERP (e.g. Turn on Lights, Turn on Water, etc) rather than a service request ticket in Cloud for Customer system.
This is the system designed behavior.
Move In, Process, Premise, Customer, Premises, ISU, IS-U, ISU Search, IS-U Search, Create, Service Order, ERP, S4, Service Ticket, Service, C4C, Cloud for Customer, Utilities, Checkbox, , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To