You are replicating account with partner function from external system and noticed in Account Team facet that the validity period of the replicated partner function appears as 'Unlimited' in Cloud for Customer, but you would like to set a validation period.
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP S4 HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open the account ABC (ABC represents the account ID).
- Go to the Account Team facet.
- Partner function DEF (DEF represents the partner function ID) appears with validity period to 'Unlimited'.
Currently Cloud for Customer does not support business logic which makes use of validity dates.
This is the expected system behavior.
In standard with the current replication interface it is not possible to replicate validities for partner functions.
If you wish the possibility to set validity period in partner functions via replication, it would be a change request on the current system standard behavior.
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
Contact your Account Executive;
Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Business Partner Replication, Validity, Account Team, Partner Function , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To