When an Onboardee selects Save Draft option and tries to complete the Personal Data Collection again the step is not completed. Onboardee can still see the Personal Data Collection Tile on homepage after submitting once. They have to submit again to move to the next Custom Data Collection step
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login with the candidate details
- Enter personal data collection
- Fill some details and select "Save Draft"
- Start personal data collection again
- Notice that after personal data collection is completed, the homepage tile "Provide Data for Onboarding" is still/again there
- Onboardee has to complete personal data collection again to go to the next additional data collection step
This is a known issue which was fixed by the Engineering Team and patch will be deployed in b2105 release. According to the analysis bpetaskid is going as null for the first submit of the step and for second submit it is going fine.
Currently if the candidate selects Save Draft option then they need to submit the Personal Data Collection step twice to move to the next steps.
Permanent Fix for this issue to be patched in b2105 release.
Personal Data Collection, Save Draft, b2105 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DC , Personal Data Collection , Known Error