You have updated the SFTP Configuration for Reporting within the instance and changed the settings previously in place:
The image below is from a demo instance; any similarities to a live customer data is purely coincidental
All previously created bundles and new bundles are now redirected to this location when they have been executed or scheduled.
The customer wishes to have to multiple SFTP configuration setups for the report distributor so different bundles can be sent to different SFTP’s.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Center - Report Canvas
- Report Distributor - SFTP Configuration
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Report Center
- Edit a Canvas Report -> Select ‘Admin’ ->
- Navigate to ‘SFTP Configuration’ and update.
- Navigate back to Report Center
- View Schedules -> Switch to Legacy Report Distributor Team ->
- Select a Bundle (Newly created or previously created) -> Destination -> SFTP -> Run the bundle.
- All bundles are sent to the current setup in the SFTP setup.
- Previously created bundles are sent to the new SFTP configuration and not the SFTP setup that was in place when they were created.
This is expected behaviour. Bundles will not be sent to the SFTP setup that was in place when they were created. All bundles are sent to the current location configured.
***** There is no option to have multiple SFTP’s setup at one time for report distributor destination selection.
You can redirect the bundles to different folders within the one SFTP destination as covered in KBA: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2276603
If this isn't an applicable workaround and you'd like to raise an enhancement request so multiple SFTP's can be used at once on the report distributor, you can follow the steps in KBA: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2090228
SFTP, Configuration, Report, Center, Distributor, bundles, , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , Product Enhancement