- You are using the Enterprise Portal Universal Worklist (UWL)
- When a Navigation Action via Portal iView is performed (WebDynpro, UI5, Transaction etc.) the Portal custom theme is used
- The requirement is to not pass the customer theme
- In certain situations, the Portal may pass an incompatible theme (e.g: using a SAPUI5 Action handler and the Portal SAP Tradeshow theme)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Universal Worklist
uwl, theme, theming, custom themes, passing, handing, hand, handed, rendering, display, laf, look, and, feel , KBA , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.