- "Communication Error" appears in Fiori BI Launchpad When refreshing a Web Intelligence (Webi) report retrieving huge data.
- The environment is using Apache Web Server redirect.
- No issue when using only one Tomcat.
- No issue with few data.
- "The proxy timeout has been reached" appears in Fiddler traces
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Fiori BI Launchpad
- biprws (BI Platform Restful Web Service)
- Apache Web Server
- Linux / Unix
webi, big, 4.3, fiorified, F12, proxy, IE, Chrome, Firefox , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.