- IDOC is type DELORD. If the IDOC contains only items with reference to a scheduling agreement (LZM) everything is fine, the order is created with reference to LZM and its status is 53. But if the IDOC has additional items with reference to a quantity contract or with no reference, the IDOC is not booked, its status remains at 62.
- This document gives some explanation of IDOC type DELORD.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , SD-EDI-IM , Inbound Messages , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.