You have a business role with the same description on both of your Cloud for Customer systems.
After transporting the business role from the source system to the target system, you notice that the business role is not updated.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open the Transport Management view.
- Create a new Transport Request.
- Select the Business Role object.
- Select the target system.
- Click on Actions > Assemble and then Release.
When you transport a business role from one system to another, a new role is created. If the business role already exists, it is skipped.
Currently the transport function does not update a business role which already exists in the target system, it only creates in case it does not exist.
You could rename the role name or delete the already existing one from the target system.
Please refer to the Configure Transport Requests help document.
UTM, BR, roles, C4C, PDI , KBA , LOD-LE-UTM , Unified Transport Management , How To