- Frequency of Scheduled Archiving Jobs in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Can the Frequency of Scheduled Archiving Jobs be changed in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Can Scheduled Archiving Jobs be run immediately in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- An Archiving job has been scheduled in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- The frequency is fixed and cannot be changed
In Production mode, scheduled archiving runs are triggered by a technical job which is executed once in seven days.
In Test mode this job runs once a day at 02:00UTC
The frequency of the scheduled archiving is designed for better optimization of resources and cannot be changed.
- Trigger the archiving process in a Test run
- Check the results the next day in the Monitor Archiving Jobs app to find and correct any issues.
- Schedule production run
7 Days, Schedule Archiving, Scheduled Archiving, Change Archiving, Immediate Archiving, Manage Archiving Variants, Monitor Archiving Jobs , KBA , BC-ILM-FIO , Fiori UI for ILM Workplace , Problem