- While disabling agency all the posting should be removed from the specific agency to avoid inconsistency between Job Requisition summary page and Job posting page.
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Bizx >> Go to Job requisition summary page
So we can see that the Job is posted to Agency
- Now , disable the Agency without removing the posting
- Now , if you go to Job posting page , you will see there is no agency posting
- But , in Job Requisition summary page , you will see the Job is still posted to Agency
The reason is that whenever an Agency is deactivated without removing the posting , there is no proper sync which happens between Job posting page and Job requisition summary page.
- Go to the Job requisition.
- Open the Job requisitions which are posted to the agency which you want to disable.
- Remove the posting from the agency.
- Once done go to Set Up Agency Access > Select the agency >> Disable
Agency, Agency posting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem