Following SAP help page
Known Limitations to Analytics Designer - SAP Help Portal
says that createmembers() API is supported for generic dimensions, but not for other type of dimensions.
But even with generic dimensions, we find that the CURRENCY property cannot be set when creating a new member (or updating an existing member). All normal properties work fine.
SAP Analytics Cloud Version 2021.2.8
This is a bug Program
The fix was approved to be delivered in QRC2
Fix version is 2021.09
- 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning , sc4p , c4p , cforp , cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics , Cloud4Analytics , CloudforAnalytics , Cloud 4 Planning , BOC , SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , BusinessObjectsCloud , BOBJcloud , BOCloud. , SAC , SAP AC , Cloud-Analytics , CloudAnalytics , SAPCloudAnalytics, bug, CURRENCY, property, API, , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-AD , Analytics Designer , Problem