- RFC server fails to start
- RFC hibernating
- Warning: The transactional RFC Server on <server> connected to <SID> is hibernating
- Warning: The batch RFC Server on <server> connected to <SID> is hibernating
- Errors in the WSDL
- Failed to connect to the Data Services server. Ensure that Data Services is up and running.
- The following errors and warnings were found during WSDL generation. Please refer to the Data Services Administrator for detailed explanations. *** *** Error connecting to Repository : <repository_name>. Error returned is : Cannot connect to the repository. (BODI-3018602)
Data Quality Management for SAP Solutions, Data Services Connection
SAP Information Steward 4.2
KBA , EIM-DQM-SAP , Data Quality Management for SAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.