You are working with Involved Parties Determination for Tickets and want to know what the Exclude option for Realignment does.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- On the Overview, search and open the Activity "Tickets for Customer Support".
- Open the Maintain Involved Parties option.
- On the right side, there is a Column called Realignment.
This option prevents manual redetermination from happening.
Inside the Tickets, on the Involved Parties tab, you have the option to:
- Redetermine Completely;
- Redetermine Keeping Manual Changes.
If the Exclude option on the Realignment is set to Exclude for Processor, for example, the Ticket Agent will not be realigned when those actions are triggered.
This behavior is also valid for other objects in the system that have automatic party determination.
Opportunities ; Agent ; Team ; Owner ; Party Determination ; Employee Support , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To