You are trying to open the page Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping and the following error message shows up: Error while getting the data model entities
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 - b2011
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping;
- Below error message will show up:
This is currently a know defect in Onboarding 2.0
The permanent fix for this problem is still under development by Onboarding Engineering team. Please follow below workaround:
- Go to Provisioning > Company Settings;
- Enable Offer Approval.
- Refresh OData Cache in Admin Center > OData API Metadata Refresh And Export;
- Try to open the recruit-to-hire page again.
Support team, please refer to our internal notes for more information.
Error, while, getting, data, model, entities, onboarding, 2.0, recruit, to, hire, rcm, offer, approval, OBX-9663 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , LOD-SF-OBX-RHE , Recruit to Hire Tool , Problem