- Performance Analysis Story does not work correctly.
- When selecting some values in the input control for Connections (other than "All"), the following error message appears at the bottom charts of the "Overview" page:
"Unable to retrieve data from the data source. Error. [Caught exception : exception 42018: Internal error occurred while processing: :EDLAxisTupleCompleteVector is empty ! ]
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.14
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Import and open the Performance Analysis Story.
- Change the input control settings to filter for some Connections.
- Notice that the charts on the bottom of the Overview page shows the error message instead of data.
This is a by design behavior in the Story.
- An improvement is under development to redesign the Story itself.
- The improvement is planned to be available:
** in version 2021.06 for customers on a bi-weekly (fast track) release cycle.
** in Q2 for customers on a Quarterly release cycle (QRC).
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem