Onboardee clicked on "Forgot Password" from SF Login page but the reset password link did not get triggered
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on the link which will redirect you to the SF Login Page as the External Candidate
- Click on the "Forgot Password" Icon
- Enter Username/login email id and submit
- The reason why the email is not getting triggered when they click on the forgot password link on the sf login page is simply because the option “Reset Password Support Notification” in E-Mail Notification Templates is disabled.
- Please enable the option “Reset Password Support Notification” in E-Mail Notification Templates, then email will get triggered when we click on the Forgot Password on the SF Login Page.
- Kindly follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Admin Centre > Email Notification Templates Settings
- Enable Reset Password Support Notification
- Click on Save Notification Settings
Forgot Password, Reset User Password, Email Notification, Email, SF Login , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem