After removing the Archiving flag of a BP, then use it in another business(like creating a sales order), the system will indicate that the BP should be changed, such as throwing an error message: "Select another Customer: *** is marked for deletion."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Maintain Business Partner app.
- Remove the Archiving flag of a business partner and Save.
- Use this BP to do another business (like creating a sales order).
- An error message like "Select another Customer: *** is marked for deletion." occurs.
The error message in the GUI app will not automatically get deleted when you remove the archiving flag in the business partner.
You need to trigger the change in the business partner in order to remove the error message.
- Change the issue BP (BP1) to another one (BP2) which was not archived before in the new business (like sales order).
- Press Enter.
- Switch (BP2) to the original BP mentioned in the error message (BP1), then press Enter, the error message will disappear.
S4_PC, S/4HANA Cloud, AP-MD-BP, archiving flag, archive, Maintain Business Partner, marked, deletion, BP, business partner , KBA , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem