- While working on Story reports, user randomly gets SAC page and the message "The resource does not exist, or you do not have permission to read it".
- When running Story reports while proxied as a user, user is getting a SAC page and not the Story/Query designer View.
- The above happens intermittently and the user(s) can usually view, edit or save Stories without issues.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to BizX and go to Reporting
2. Try running any Story report from the list in Report Center by clicking Actions icon > Run
Result: OK. Story runs successfully and user can see Story Canvas page
3. Go back to Report Center and then Run or Edit another Story
Result: You get the view below, an SAC page, and observe the error "The resource does not exist, or you do not have permission to read it".
It looks like this is related to the known intermittent issue. This is known to usually occur when clicking on the Back button in the browser to navigate away from a currently open Story page.
To avoid this behavior, we recommend clicking on the Report Center link from the path above the Story Designer to go back to that page instead of clicking Browser Back Button.
SAC page, Story canvas page not displayed, AYT-32196, known error, user gets Hello page , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-FWK , Framework, Infrastructure, Network, Performance , Problem