You are trying to Start Synchronization in Groupware Settings for Outlook Server Side Integration, however see the error message:
"SAP v1 API is deprecated for server-side integration and cannot be used".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
OData API v1 is enabled in the profile, however it is not supported anymore.
Change the profile OData API to v2:
- Go to E-Mail Integration WoC.
- Go to Groupware Settings View.
- Go to Profiles Tab.
- Select the desired profile and click Edit.
- You can see a red message at top "SAP v1 API is deprecated for server-side integration and cannot be used. Convert profiles to v2 for both Sync and Add-In and apply them to users."
- At Sync Settings sub tab enable the option OData API V2.
- Click at SAve and Apply Profile for All Users.
groupware; server side, API ODATA , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-SCC , Invisible CRM - Smart Cloud Connect Solution , LOD-CRM-INT-OEM , Provisioning issues for OEM integration (eg iCRM) , How To