When changing the yield quantity proposed by the Confirm Production Operation app, the app incorrectly increases the amount of zeros.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Confirm Production Operation app.
- Complete with an Order / Operation.
- Yield with quantity 10.000.
- Change the 10.000 to 9.000.
- The yield will be updated with quantity 9.000.000.
The issue is planned to be fixed for CE2105.
This release will be available for customers on the mid of May 2021.
Note that SAP can revise the content of a release without notice. The current S/4HANA upgrade schedule is available here: https://www.sap.com/documents/2017/01/867629d8-a27c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html.
As work around you can use the following options:
- Within User Settings - Language & Region change Decimal Format to 1,234,567.89.
- Instead of Application "Confirm Production Operation", use "Confirm Production Order Operation".
Confirm Production Operation, App, Yield, quantity, increase, zero, S/4HANA Cloud. , KBA , PP-FIO-SFC , Fiori UI for Production Orders , Problem