- After upgrading to the New Home Page, the Auto Delegate link is not available in the Quick Links / Quick Action tile;
- Auto-Delegate not available on new homepage;
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Employee Central - Workflows
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance with an user with access to the latest homepage;
- Check on the quick action for the Auto-Delegation (as it was previously on Quick links);
- You will not find the option.
The feature is not yet implemented on the latest homepage.
On future releases, we are planning to deliver an enhancement to the new homepage to support Auto-Delegation.
- You can follow on this KBA for updates on the feature availability as once a date is defined for the release, we will update on this KBA.
For now the workarounds are:
- Do the assignment manually (you can refer to this help page);
- Or keep using the old homepage for the users that require to use the Auto-Delegation;
- You can control if users use the latest homepage or not, by granting the permission General User Permission -> Access the Latest Home Page, as referred on this Help Page;
- Or perform auto delegation via import.
ECT-169191 Home Page, tile, quick links, auto delegate, delegation, delegatee, favorites , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL-DEL , Workflow Delegation , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT-LHOM , Latest Home Page , Product Enhancement