The Validation tool in the Continuous Performance Management configuration panel has been enhanced to include a Run Import Jobs button under the Initial Configurations section.
- The Run Import Jobs option will appear if there are initial configuration errors related to certain entities (OtherTopicStatus,ActivityStatus, FeedbackFlag) that may have failed to import when CPM was initially enabled.
- The Run Import Jobs option is currently only available when the system language is set to English US.
- If your system language is set to any language other than English US or English Debug, you may still see the older version of the Initial Configurations error which contains the advice to disable/re-enable Continuous Performance Management. For customers on legacy CPM, this will automatically upgrade them to the latest version - please do not carry out these steps.
- Once you’ve enabled the latest version of Continuous Performance Management, you cannot go back to the previous version.
- This system message will be updated for other languages in the upcoming 1H 2021 Release.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
cpm, configuration, validate, error, import, job, activity, other topic, discussion topic, notifications, deprecation, continuous performance management, initial configuration, api, refresh, run import job, status, message, OtherTopicStatus, ActivityStatus, FeedbackFlag, PTCH-35178, SL-8405, validation, re-run, import, job, email, notification, trigger , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-CPM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP. Permissions and Settings , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.