User created in SuccessFactors via Employee Import has blank value for PERSON_GUID.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Run Employee Export in BizX, selecting the "Include additional identifiers" option.
- Once export is complete, download and open the output file.
- Check the PERSON_GUID column, it shows blank for some users.
This is known to happen when the PERSON_GUID column is included in the input file for Employee Import.
PERSON_GUID is a system generated identifier, and having that column in the input file prevents the application from being able to generate the Id value for any new users being created via the import process.
- Please make sure the input file for Employee Import does not have the PERSON_GUID column in it.
As a best practice, it is always advisable to use the Employee Import template which can be downloaded in any SuccessFactors instances, from the Employee Import tool itself.
- For existing user records that already have the problem of blank PERSON_GUID, the missing Ids can be generated by running the following job in provisioning- "Initialize per person immutable id".
Please reach out to your partner or SuccessFactors support for help with this.
PERSON_GUID,PERSONGUID,PERSON GUID,Blank PERSON_GUID,PERSON_GUID is blank , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , Problem