After removing a Post Language from the Job Requisition and adding it again, text fields are now empty.
For example, in the below screenshot, if I add Portuguese language, then add the Internal Title, save it and remove the Portuguese language after that, the Internal Title will be empty again.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- On the Job Requisition, add a new Post Language;
- Change the Language dropdown for the new added language;
- Fill some text fields and save the changes;
- Again in the Post Language field, remove the new added language;
- Refresh the page and add it again;
- Change the Language dropdown once again for the new added language;
- The filled text fields are now empty again ;
This is an expected behavior.
After removing a specific language, the system will remove all information from the form on that specific language.
Fields such as object and dropdown fields will be automatically added since they were already selected and have pre-define translation however, text fields such as Job Title (Internal and External) and Job Description, will not be automatically populated based on the default language.
Each time a Post Language is removed, most of text fields will be wiped out.
language, post, posting, text, remove, wipe, wiped, removed, job, requisition, change, dropdown , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem