The following behaviour occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Unable to connect to a SQL Datasource with a secured JDBC connection
- Unable to create an Import Data Connection when SQL datasource is secured with SSL / CA signed Certificate
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.1.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Import Data Connection (Acquired) to a SQL Database via a Secured JDBC Connection
- Observe that it is not possible to create the connection
Currently, when using Import Data Connections, it is not possible to connect to a data source via JDBC when it is secured with a SSL / CA signed certificate. The only Import Data Connection that currently supports this, is HANA (using TLS / CA or self-signed) as of the QRC 1 update of 2021.
An enhancement request has been raised below, so to increase the likelihood of this feature being implemented in future releases of SAP Analytics Cloud, please vote below;
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem