During Migartion of Customer data, You are getting the error "Future Address Validity business option not included in solution scope"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Select to Show All Configuration Elements and find the activity: Migration of Customers.
- Select the link: Migrate customers using the migration tool
- Select the relevant file.
- Select the Execute Migration button and option Execute Migration Step-by-Step from the drop-down.
- You will receive the error, "Future Address Validity business option not included in solution scope"
You have filled the (optional) validity period for the address data.
This validity period may only be used if you have scoped in business configuration option, "Do you want to view the time dependent address maintained for accounts?"
You need to either scope the Question "Do you want to view the time dependent address maintained for accounts?" in the Business Configuration (or) You need to remove the data from Optional Validity Period for the address data in the Migration File.
In order to scope the Question, follow the below Steps :
- Go to Business Configuration -> Implementation Project
- Select the Implementation Project -> Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to the Questions Tab
- Go to General Business Data -> Business Partners -> Handling of Business Partners
- Select the Question, Do you want to view the time dependent address maintained for accounts?
Migaration of Customer, Customer, Optional Validity Period , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-CNT , Migration: Content , Problem