When customer undertakes Initiate IAS upgrade from upgrade center the Current SSO configuration stops working.
Reproducing the Issue
- Customer attempts to log in after just undertaking the initiate IAS upgrade and not to activate IAS upgrade.
- Login fails
- Customer is IDP initiated SSO
The IAS asserting party, although disabled, in provisioning has ticked the default issuer button in the "SAML v2 : SP-initiated login".
The issue in under investigation. We will keep this KBA updated on the progress. In the meantime the following workaround can be applied:
- In the IAS asserting party uncheck the default issuer button in "SAML v2 : SP-initiated login".
- Set "Enable sp initiated login (AuthnRequest)" to No.
- Set "Send request as Company-Wide issuer" to No.
- Click update the asserting party.
Note we have attached a video showcasing how to change the settings.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-IAS , Identity Authentication Services (IAS) With BizX , Bug Filed