- Document links are defined and attached to curricula, but they are not appearing for the employees (Users) when they look at the curricula description.
- To add Document links to Curricula.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as a User.
- Go to assigned Curricula.
- Documents links are not showing up in Description.
The documents attached to curricula appear to learning administrators and in reports, but not to users.
- To add Document links to a Curricula, check the following SAP help link:
Adding Document Links to Curricula
- As per above help link:
"In the case of curricula, it can be a statement of the qualifications issued by an auditing body. For example, the document could describe the required learning to be considered certified. If you track these documents, you likely want to keep them attached to the curricula. Importantly, the documents attached to curricula appear to learning administrators and in reports, but not to users."
2208214 - Associating Document Links to an Item or a Class
LMS, learning management system, curricula, items, class, learning, document, attachment, schedule, offering, so, associating, associate, attach, adding, content, add, new, doc, pdf, course
, KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , How To