- You want to keep the HANA Cockpit Performance monitor history data of a tenant database at least for a month.
- You have already referred to SAP Note ##2222110 - FAQ: SAP HANA Load History(3. How can the load history collection be configured?).
- Afterwards, you have set the two parameters below to global.ini based on SAP Note ##2222110.
- load_monitor_granularity = 20000 (default = 10000)
- load_monitor_max_samples = 200000 (default = 100000)
- But, the monitor data in Cockpit still shows 10 days data only.
- HANA 2.0
SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
KBA , HAN-DB-MON , SAP HANA Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.