- You have ASE with HADR and you would like to monitor the active/primary from Solman, but only the active ASE using one DBCO connection.
- For now you are doing tha change manually, that is, after a failover you edit the DBCO configuration entry to point to the new primary ASE hostname.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) - All versions
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.