The user has accidentally deleted, or one of the objects listed below is missing.
- Data Collection Extension
- Process and User Data
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX
- Navigate to Manage Data
- Search for DRTM Onboarding 2.0 Data
- Try to choose from the second menu
- One of the objects in no longer present
The user deleted the object
- This issue will need a script, but before you create a ticket for the script, follow these steps
- Navigate to Manage
- DRTM Onboarding 2.0 Data
- Remove all the configured countries for this object "Process and User Data."
- Open a ticket with support, mention this KBA, and include affected instance details.
- Once the script has been deployed
- Navigate to Admin Center
- Upgrade Center
- Onboarding 2.0 Purge > Click on Upgrade
- Navigate to BizX
- OData API Metadata Refresh And Export > Refresh
- Repeat step 2-3
- Configure the countries required in the object that was missing first
- Then restore the config on the "Process and User Data."
DRTM, Data, Purge, 2.0, Onboarding, Data Collection Extension, Documents, Process and User Data, Tasks/Activities , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , Problem