- Go-Live request for partner Value-Added Reseller (VAR) with a Partner Center of Expertise (PCOE) certification
- How does a VAR inform SAP that end customers' incident processing will be handled by the partner VAR system?
- How to block end customers' installations which are supported by VAR partner
- VAR partner wants to go live with their own incident processing system
- How does a VAR block end customers from logging support incidents in Launchpad?
- VAR partner is responsible for creating support incidents for end customers they support
- VAR with a PCOE certification wants to submit Go-Live request
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Incident Management
VAR value-added reseller , block installation , Partner Center of Expertise PCOE , end customer , installation Supported By partner , SAP Note 1285423 - Go-live with Solution Manager for VAR , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , Support Applications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.