- It is not possible to set the reason for rejection using the “Reject Sales Order” option in the Track Sales Orders app.
- When rejecting a sales order or sales order item, a dialog box with a list of rejection reasons should appear. This dialog box does not appear and it is therefore not possible to select a rejection reason.
- When changing the payment terms for a sales order or sales order item in the Track Sales Order Details app, the dialog box with a list of payment terms does not appear and therefore it is not possible to select a payment term.
- When checking the blocked actions for a sales order item of a trade compliance issue, the dialog box with a list of blocked actions does not appear.
- After checking the availability of a product (that is, material), a dialog box with the results of this check should appear. This dialog box does not appear, and therefore no results are displayed.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2102
- We have identified the root cause and are working on providing the solution.
- This correction is planned to be delivered with CE2105.
- See the following for more information on the Upgrade Schedule and Maintenance Schedule for 2021.
F2577, SOFM, SD_SOFA, LORD_ODATA_ORDER_SRV, SD_SOF, SAP_TC_CEC_SD_COMMON, SAP_SD_BC_SLS_ORD_TRACKING_PC, SAP_SD_BC_SO_PROC_MC, SOTRACKSTATUSS1, pop up, payment terms, ZTERM, reasons, action, actions, trade issues, busy dialog , KBA , SD-FIO-HBA , Analytical Apps , SD-ANA , Analytics , Problem