- How is the Key Performace Indicator "Utilization %" derived or calculated for a credit management business partner.
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM).
- SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Maintain Business Partners.
- Select the Credit Management role.
- Press Credit Segment button.
- In the Credit Limit and control.
- Utilization % is displayed.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Credit Limit Utilization is displayed as a percentage of the utilization of business partner credit limit.
Utilization % = Credit Exposure / Limit * 100.
Credit exposure is a summation of the amounts in the below mention credit exposure categories in the credit control area of the business partner.
- 100 Open order
- 150 Trading contract
- 200 Open Invoices
- 300 Special redit Exposure
- 400 Delivery value
- 500 Billing doc value
- 550 Agency doc.
credit, utilization, UKM, BP, credit, exposure, type, limit, S4_PC, credit, limit, and, control, category , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , Problem