- Page filters cannot be fully displayed after zooming browser in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Some of the page filters is missing after zooming browser in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Issue happen in specific story
- Issue happen when small monitor for example laptop monitor
- SAP Analytics Cloud (2021.2.8)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open specific story with more than 6 page filters.
- Click Zoom of the browser.
- Change Zoom setting to 90% or lower.
- Observe only 5 page filters displayed.
As of now, SAC only supports 100% browser zoom, details in - Note under Desktop Browser of Client Software Requirements for more info.
So, alter the browser zoom settings to any other than 100%, it might show some unexpected behavior.
If you have similar requirement, appreciate if you could raise the idea in create an enhancement request for the same, so that we can improve SAC platform.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
browser, truncated, input control, full list, missing, lost, layout, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem