"Error occurred while fetching Data" message displays when user filtering MDF data when filtering MDF data with future effective date from Instance Sync
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Instance synchronization Wizard to initiate an instance sync
- Choose a MDF data to sync of which the data record will be effected in the future
- in Copy MDF Data page, use Created Date:-After XXXX -before XXXX to filter a future effective date MDF records
- click search, error occurred:
"Error occurred while fetching Data"
Below is an example in demo instance:
This issue is a defect and engineering team is further investigating.
We will update this ticket if there is any update from engineering team.
Currently please kindly use "Import and Export data" feature to export MDF data from Source Instance and Import it into Target instance as a workaround.
TLS-20306, Instance Sync, MDF data, Effective Start date, error, Error occurred while fetching Data, sync MDF data, import and export data, SF, SuccessFactors, future date， filter data, external code , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-IST , Instance Sync Tool , Problem