When you use the Profit Overview by Key Figure report to check the Actual Entry Quantity, you find that the key figure does not display the expected value.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go tom the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Search and open the Profit Overview by Key Figure report.
- Enter the required parameters and press Apply.
- Navigate to View.
- Add the Actual Entry Quantity key figure to the Column fields.
- You find that the key figure does not display the expected value.
You have not chosen the Accounting Period/Year correctly.
For example, the default selection is selecting Year to Date - this means only delivery confirmations posted in current year YYYY(YYYY represents the ID of the year) will contribute to the Actual Entry Quantity. But in fact, delivery confirmation happened in last year YYYY-1. You can see the Delivery Date(for example, 27.08.YYYY-1) in the Confirmation Schedules of the corresponding Sales Order.
Run the report per accounting period for accurate Actual Entry Quantity values, especially if it takes some time between sales order being created and delivery confirmation happening.
Actual Entry Quantity, Profit Overview by Key Figure , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem