During the execution of HRBENUS_ACA_PERSON and HRBENUS_ACA_PERSON_P transactions the line 14 has an unexpected code for the offer of coverage in the following scenario:
- The offer of coverage terminates before the last day of the month (for example, if the employee terminates employment with the ALE Member, or otherwise loses eligibility for coverage under the plan) and no other offer is available.
- The ACA features return the expected values as verified on KBA 2542330.
- The employee is still classified as FTE (Full time employee) for that month.
- Affordable Care Act reports
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP ERP with Software Component SAP_HRCUS
ACA, Affordable Care Act, Form 1094-B, Form 1094-C, Form 1095-B, Form 1095-C, Health Care Reform, Internal Revenue Serviceirs, legal change, Obamacare, Section 6055, Section 6056, TD 9661, Manifest, Submission, XML , KBA , PA-PA-US-BN , Benefits USA , PA-PA-US-CE , Concurrent Employment - Personnel Administration USA , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.